Thursday, July 20, 2017

FemDom training of submissives

My dearest devoted audience,

I spent my day simply enjoying my life..the outdoors,and purchasing new plants which hopefully my green thumb will nourish and enrich with new life,such as you my gentlemen pets do when you serve me to the best of your ability :)
I devote my time and energy towards seeing that all I touch flourishes. I will never accept failure from myself (of course the fact that I am human does tend to add error to the equation lol)..so just as I will never attain pure perfection,so shan't you either. Do not think me unrealistic when it comes to my expectations for you in service. I realize that you can and will make mistakes. It is a learning process for you. Whilst some of you may possess vast experience serving a Domme..the majority of you do not,and I do account for this when I begin training males to my expectations.

In a scene of smoke and mirrors...eroticized fantasy..and an overflow of sensuality,I know that you will fall down at times...whether you remain on your knees remains to be seen. Sometimes being on your knees is the best possible place to be.
Fortunately for you..I already know that you are bound to err..and have no issue aiding you in the correction of your failings. Punishment is part and parcel of training a submissive. Mind you that I am not referring to "funishment". I am not one to pick a punishment that involves any type of pleasure for you,so please keep any bratty impulse in check which would goad you into being bad for the sake of receiving something fun. My punishments tend to consist of what you truly like least...
Time out is unfortunately necessary at times..especially for repeat offenses. You may be thinking "ok I can handle some corner time"..but that is not how I operate. Time out means that I will sever contact with you til such time as you are able to appreciate what you once had,which was my trust in your ability to please me in both word and deed. 

I have found time out to be an effective tool. No one likes to have something they value highly taken from them.
To be away from my presence is for some the greatest of punishments. To serve me is to be a part of my life,just as I am a part of yours,and when an essential aspect of your life falls away..you quickly become distressed,and do all within your power to set things right,which is what I am sitting back waiting for. The knife cuts both ways,and when I must send away one who has earned a place in my life,it hurts me as well. You would never want to hurt me would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment