Monday, July 17, 2017

Cucks weep in service to Mz Sydney

Cucks are one of my favored types of servants. Do you know why? They are beyond delight to twist to my will..and my will is truly all that matters.


I imagine that you are laboring under the misrepresentation that a cuck to me is a male that I date or share my bed with,but you would be wrong. I share my most deliciously sacred sex with no submissive male. It hurts doesn't it to know that never shall you lay within my bower of sensual seduction..yes it burns. I love that. I love that you will suffer for me. I love knowing that you languish with lusts unrequited. I adore your anguish..it feeds my soul. It feeds the cruel essence of my dominant nature. I adore the pain it inflicts upon you knowing that you will never share a part of me that you long with every fiber of your being to experience. Instead it shall go to another. Another who will surge into my moistened orifice. Another who will bask in the sweat of my flesh. Another who will carry the scent of me upon his lips and cock. It is he who will revel in my release. Never you..no not you.






What I want is for you to writhe in despair and jealousy that you shall never be the one. I want to taste your suffering upon my tongue like the sweetest of wines. Let me drink from your well of pain..fill me full of your distress. Yes I want to wallow in each tear that slicks my heated flesh.


Not only do I crave your pain,but your utter humiliation as well. Humiliation that humbles you. Humiliation that drives you to your knees. You know exactly what I am talking about don't you..yes little cucky you do. I want your senses drenched in humiliation. You my little cuck will be tortured with the truth. The truth of what you truly are to me. What are you to me? You are the servant who serves both Goddess and her lover. Your purpose is to provide for my,and his desires. You will beg to be of use to both of us. On bended knee you shall devote yourself to both of us. You will relinquish all hopes of ever being him,instead you will worship him. You will admire him,and yes you will send him gifts of tribute..for what are you..a cuck for your Goddess and her cock.


Serve us well my pet,and perhaps someday you shall receive the depravity of a treat. A treat to savor upon your tongue til it runs down your throat..or better yet a treat to coat your dicklet with. My amusement runs riot with the thought of you pulling at your poison pukestick covered in his cum. You so very low that you are only allowed to masturbate when his cum is upon you. You like that don't you..I give you permission to like it. I give you permission to fantasize about his cock juice dripping off of your petite pecker. Are you touching yourself right now..I know that you are. Your breath is coming quicker,and you are reaching the peak..but NO..no you are not allowed to cum. You are the cuck of Mz Sydney,and she decides when you can cum...if ever.


You want me to own your pitiful dick don't you..you want me to own your orgasms..yes Goddess owns your sex. She alone decides. No longer are you free to wank at will. YOU ARE OWNED BY MZ SYDNEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment