Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Who wants to serve Mz Sydney

Who wants to worship Goddess? Who wants to be my devoted sole server? Who would crawl upon the ground to reach my feet? Who seeks to serve the divine feminine? Is it you..I think that it is you. I think that you have watched from the shadows long enough..don't you? Yes my pet it is time to come out of hiding,and make yourself known to Goddess. 

Your fantasies can no longer sustain you...you must bring serving Goddess to the reality of your life. Your wants..your needs..your desires are all centered around one being...GODDESS. Your life already revolves around me..accept it..embrace it as you would your lover. Take it into your essence. Service to Goddess is your addiction. There is no peace..no happiness..no desire greater than being at the feet of Goddess.
This is your life..your future..your forever. I am twined around your heart..I am etched into your mind. I am your obsession. I am the one thing that makes sense in your life. I am the one decision that you will never regret. I am your hope..your dream..and your fantasy. Your everything. 

To be mine is to be forever wedded to the promise of loyal service to the divine feminine. Serving your Goddess is absolution for your sins..it is redemption for your abuse of patriarchal pride..it is forgiveness for your exercise of entitlement. It is all that is good in your life. You want to be good don't you? Of course you do my pet. You want to be good for me. I give you permission to be good for me. I grant you the opportunity to fulfill your earthly purpose.

What is that purpose pet? You know the answer. Goddess has told you before. Your purpose is to serve Mz Sydney..and only Mz Sydney. There is no other use for your life than serving Mz Sydney. You belong here. You want to be here. You need to be here.
Call it kismet..call it fate..call it destiny..you were fashioned to serve me. Serve me without reservations. Serve me with sacrifice. Serve me with suffering. You belong to me. Your mind..your body..your sex...your wallet all belong to me..to Goddess..to Mz Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment