Friday, July 28, 2017

Toys in the life of a FemDomme

All of my toys know that they serve a purpose in my life.
You want to be my little toy don't you? You want to serve a purpose in my life right? Serving Mz Sydney is your higher purpose in life. Nothing would feel better than to hear me say..good boy,Goddess is pleased! Close your eyes and just imagine how good that would feel. My sultry voice stroking your senses..ummm can you feel the goosebumps? You want to be good for me..so very good for me. You want my praise and recognition. You want that feeling...fuck, it is like a warm wet orgasm. Hearing me say "good boy" makes you tingle and clench. It is a high like no other..that you will chase for the rest of your life. You have to have it! You need it! You want it! You will get it!!!
I am here watching,and waiting for you to be my good boy...to be my best boy ever. You don't want to keep me waiting. You want to be at my beck and call..you want to provide for my every desire. You do desire my pleasure don't you? You yearn to be the one who pleases me. You would climb mountains just to see me smile. Feel the lust for my completion coursing through your veins..it burns like molten lava..renewing you..reviving you..giving you purpose.
This is where you belong..where you long to be. This is where good boys dream of being..at the feet of your FemDomme Goddess Mz Sydney. Will it be you I see laying at my feet? Will you be my good boy? Will you give up all that you hold dear to become mine? You want to be mine don't you? You want to be one of the honored few who have earned a spot in my Fempire. You are ready and willing to give me your very best..to do whatever it takes to make me happy. Come be my good boy..my pet..my toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment