Thursday, July 27, 2017

Know your FemDomme Mz Sydney

Welcome my pets

I have taken some serious flack over my tribute before talk approach. Apparently this requirement galls males and females alike. They are of a belief that I must indeed be an "insta" Domme because of it,or gasp worse yet a money grubbing gold digger!! Can you imagine the audacity of someone calling me a money grubbing whore *swoons*  Revives myself with the smelling salts fact that it is definitely not the first nor will it be the last time someone will run at me with scissored words.

To begin with pets there is a reason why I require tribute to talk. It is a tool bb. A kickass effective tool that renders a wanker no room to maneuver into my inbox successfully,and that is a glory hallelujah for me. Yay for me,but you may feel sorry for all of those males that cannot even get close to begging to be mine...save your pity pets..they do indeed have hope yet :) How can that possibly be?
I am so very kind that I have paved a path for males to get to know me for FREE without ever speaking a word to me! Isn't that wonderful? Aren't I benevolent? Yes and yes! 

My website,my twitter,and both of my blogs provide in depth views into how I operate,and dominate. This alone enables males to make a coherent and informed decision as to whether they desire to serve me. It takes all of the guesswork out of the equation. My interests are clearly stated,therefore there is never a need to pontificate if we share interests. My face is on display,so that they may decide if they find me pleasing to their eyes (frankly who in their right mind wouldn't lol). My personality is visible,my expectations defined,and requirements outlined. 

These reasons alone are why I am comfortable and content in requiring tribute to talk. If a male of sincerity felt that he must come to know me prior to tribute...here ya go..research me bb,cause I have put it all out there for you. I have truly obliterated plausibility for refusal to tribute before coming to waste my time seeing if we suit. The information is there,ya just gotta get off your bum to find and read it. You may thank me with gift cards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment