Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Submissive competition in finding a FemDomme

Take a seat little pets..let's talk a bit :)

Do you have any idea just how many submissive males there are cruising,and crushing in the Femdom scene? Have you ever peeked at how many profiles there are of males seeking a FemDomme to rock their world literally? You should do so. I want you to take a good hard look at the odds you are playing when approaching a FemDomme. Do you feel lucky,or do you have that special snowflake mentality?
I am being upfront with you here pets. It takes a special submissive to beat the odds of failure. There has to be something unique about you to capture the attention of a powerful woman.

Just having a dick is not going to cut it,cause there are thousands of dicks out there trying to find an in with dominant women. You surely did not think it was going to be a piece of cake,or a walk in the park did you? I certainly hope that you did not mislead yourself in such a manner. That would be very very very masochistic lol.

Everyone likes to believe that they are so very special that no one could deny them but
You are competing with hundreds of prospective submissives. What sets you apart from them? This is what you need to figure out. Do not delude yourself into believing that you are the only male out there with a chastity fetish,a cuck fantasy,a foot obsession. There are many just like you. What is it about you that is going to catch my eye?

There is only one way to get my notice,and that is through tribute..yes I said tribute..send that gift card,cause that and only that is what makes you different from every other male out there hoping for my attention. Show me that you are not a self-serving pile of dick holding dung. Sacrifice your wants for mine. Prove that you really do care about ensuring my happiness by gifting me with the one thing of power you possess...your money. Your money is the only thing of value about you. Does that hurt bb? Awe...I would never lie to you...without your money providing a cushion,you would lose my interest altogether. 

Now you know what you need to do..so just do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment