Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Female comes first in Female Domination

Oh my pets,please do leave your years of accumulated trashy ideals outside of your exchanges with me. Sadly you have allowed yourself to be brainwashed by patriarchal propaganda,and it is slowly poisoning your mind. That is the only logical explanation that I can come up with,else you would not be swaggering your "submissive" ass into my inbox telling me all about what you like,what you want,and how you want to be dominated. 

I want to share a not so secret,secret with you,and hopefully you will learn a valuable lesson.
I cannot recall a time where I ever misled any male into believing that serving me is anything less than 100% about me. Yes I said it,yes I mean it. Serving Sydney is about serving Sydney. Seriously it is not that complicated. Before you leave streaks in your drawers,I did not say that I never considered the needs (mind you I mean actually needs,not dick desires) of those that serve me. I am in no way out to destroy anyone physically or emotionally..well not unless we agree upon it first :)

The point  I am getting at is that when you come before me with an agenda that revolves around the satiation of  yourself,than you will not pass go,or even collect an atta boy from me. I already dwell in a society which elevates the wants of males ahead of females...why would I desire to surround myself with more of that backass mentality? This is my FemDom empire pets..Female Domination. Take careful note that the word Female comes first..what does that relay to you?
Get it? Got it? Good..now carry on doing what you do that makes me happy!! FYI that means send them amazon gift cards to mzsydney34@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment