Thursday, July 13, 2017

What Mz Sydney shall be to you

I will never be your 24/7 Domina, nor your live in lover. I won't be your bestie, or the one you take home to meet Mom. I refuse to be your wife, or the pretty picture on your desk at work. I will not be your hotline help, or your customer service cleanup. What does that leave?

I will be the woman who understands your darkest perversions. I will be the woman who accepts your submission. I will be the one who cultivates and conforms your inner desires til they align with mine. I will listen, and I will lead you. I will guide you along a path that you only dreampt of walking. I will be your focal point in the journey to submission. I will be the voice telling you that it is ok to just let go, and relinquish your control. I will be the icon you pray to when you feel lost along the way. I will be the Goddess you worship, and devote your energies to. I will be the altar at which you sacrifice. I will be the chalice from which you drink the nectar of submissive enlightenment. I will be the acknowledgement that who you are deep within is who you need to be. All of this and more I shall be to you.

I know that alot of you like to dwell in fantasy land when you come online..and I get it, really I do. You are looking for a way to escape from your stressful mundane life, and I will be that escape, but there is a reality to it. Save yourself from becoming deluded into believing that what you imagine you have with me online will correlate into your everyday life in a vanilla sense. Yes you can serve me, and yes I will be your Domina, but we will never be more than that. I won't be there laying out your clothes, or making your coffee..but I will instruct you as to what you should wear, and whether you should be drinking coffee at all. I will rule your world, but I will not live in it.  I expect you to adore, worship, even love me, but I have no desire to wake up next to you, or walk the streets holding hands. I am to be the figurehead living in your mind, the voice in your subconscious, the Goddess unattainable.

There are defined parameters I set with submissives in service to me. There are no exceptions, no not even for you. I am always above, and you are always below. Even when we are sharing inane conversations, you remain my subordinate. We are not peers, or buddies that share a beer. Keep in mind that when you speak with me, you will hold a civil and mannered tongue. Make yourself available when it suits me, rather than when you deem it convenient. Most of all...remember that it is the submissive who serves, the submissive who suffers, the submissive who sacrifices.

No comments:

Post a Comment