Sunday, July 16, 2017

You are destined to serve Mz Sydney

Hello my pets...

Did you follow my twitter feed today? Did you see that Mz Sydney has desires for you to quench?
Surely it is such a small thing that I ask for...you would not even think to deny my wants now would you...NO. Goddess deserves all that she desires,and you my pet desire to provide for Goddess. I am your everything,and you my devoted pet would never allow a desire of mine to go wanting. You adore me far too much to allow that. Think about the gift pet..your gift will touch my flesh..scent my sex..can you imagine anything more erotic than something of yours against my skin..all over my heated flesh. A part of you touching my bare skin..does it turn you on thinking about it...I know that it does. I want you to want me that much. Want me so much that you never think to deny my desires. My desires are your desires.


Right now at this very moment you are logging into your amazon account to send me the $50 I desire. It feels so good to provide for my wants doesn't it..yes nothing is more important than pleasing Mz Sydney. She should have all that she desires,and it is your honor to provide for her. Sating her desires gives you purpose. How powerful is it knowing that you have the means to sate a Goddess...with your wallet? It brings meaning to your life. It feels so good to be a good pet for Goddess. Will you be my selfless good boy? It is what we both want...do it for us. I want us to be happy.


You waited so long to find me,and now that you have..you never want to be without Goddess in your life. You are released from making decisions. Goddess knows best. She knows what you need,and what you need most right now,is to serve Goddess. You need to be one with her will. I give you permission to have this. I give you permission to sate my desires. You are free now..free to fulfill your destiny..your destiny as a servant of Mz Sydney. 

No comments:

Post a Comment