Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Cuckolding is a sexy sin

Welcome pets and puppets


 Do you have a secret fetish? A thought, an idea, a fantasy that seems so very shameful to possess, but rocks your world when you imagine actually engaging in it? 

Do you know what mine is? Mine combines 2 of my favorite fetishes rolled up into 1 scene, which makes it especially delicious for me. Chastity has always been something that trips my trigger. I actually enjoy having males wear chastity devices to please me. I like knowing that their cocks are locked away from the world. It is a power rush! Do you like feeling powerless in the presence of a powerful woman? Knowing that she can do whatever she wants to you, at any  time. Pretty hot huh? If you close your eyes, can you imagine what it would feel like to be on your knees in front of me with your cock locked away? You want it locked don't you? That little thing should be kept out of sight anyway. It is nothing more than a joke isn't it? It doesn't turn women on, and please them sexually, so why not lock it away?  You would be serving all of womankind by locking it up. You like to please women don't you?

Now, how does chastity play into my sexy sinful fetish? The greatest rush I have ever enjoyed was combining chastity with cuckoldry. Locking up the cock of my cucky boy, bringing in my lover, and having hot raunchy sex while he was forced to watch, listen, and smell the sex in the air, but not be able to find release of his own. The only orgasm he felt, was with his tongue as he cleaned out the gooey condom. It was smoking hot, and everyone loved the experience lol!  Have you ever daydreamed about just that very thing? Do you ever find yourself wishing that you were a little locked cuck? I bet you do :) That is the only option for males with little cocks. That is what you are, aren't you? You know that the only way you can satisfy a woman is by financing her dates, and cleaning up the mess a real man leaves behind. You want to satisfy a woman don't you?

Get to it little cocks...pay for my sexy sins!

No comments:

Post a Comment