Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Feigning FinDom Ignorance

Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen....




 Feigning ignorance as to what FinDom is, is not believable. 
Why?

1)You obviously found me, which means you have had to have noted the fetish term in my blogs or posts elsewhere

2)If you possess the intellect to navigate the internet, than you know full well how to google terms which you do not possess knowledge of

In this day and age of technology and advancements, I absolutely refuse to accept ignorance as a viable excuse. Why do I believe that males attempt to proclaim ignorance of the term?

1)They are too lazy to even use google

2)They do not want to pay tribute, so they hope that by feigning a lack of knowledge, they may get lucky and get some free talk, even if it is only an explanation of terminology 

This type of ploy has a zero success rate with me. Of course I am more than happy to snarkily refer you to google for your answer, but you will not receive any further notice than that. My time really is precious to me, and I refuse to waste it in such a manner. Besides, I expect, nay require that those who serve me possess a modicum of intelligence and initiative, so any who pose this question to me are simply reflecting that they are lacking in the qualities I seek in a submissive servant. 

You do not want to be found lacking do you? To be lacking, is to be a loser. Losers are not attractive potential applicants to the Sect of Sydney. I accept premium people only in my service.

I do understand that some are honestly new to the scene, therefore are to be expected to lack in the fundamentals of terminology, which is ok, but as soon as you deem yourself prepared to contact a FimDom...you should have already self educated. There is no acceptable excuse for laziness. Do better, be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment