Wednesday, October 24, 2018

One chance to make a lasting memory




Gentlemen do you realize that the first impression you make upon a dominant woman is the one that sets the tone for your entire exchange, and if the impression she receives of you is poor, than you may have killed off all possibilities of serving her.

You guys tend to make the same mistake over and over with the same results. What does that sound like..hmm the definition of insanity ring a bell? 

Where are you going wrong? If these are the opening messages you are sending, than this is how you are getting off on the wrong foot.

1)Hi

2)Hey

3)Wats up (sexy, beautiful, gorgeous, honey, sugar, girl, woman etc)

4)Dick pic

5)I would do anything to serve you

6)I want you to do XYZ to me

7)Do you wanna fuck

8)I wanna hit that

9)I got a cum tribute for you

10)You make my dick hard

11)I am a broke student, and can't pay you, but can I serve you anyway

12)You are just a whore after my money(hurling insults in the hope of receiving a backlash of humiliation)

13)Real Dommes dominate for free

14)Can I get your skype, kik etc..

15)Here are some photos for you to blackmail me with

16)Here is my paypal addy for you to take my money

17)Can I be your live in slave

18)Will you marry me so I can get a green card

19)Nice tits, ass, pussy etc..

20)What do I get if I pay

Now at one time or another, I have received every single one of these messages as an opening gambit. Do you wanna guess the rate of success with these approaches? Zero, zilch, and no where but blocked. 

Women really do not have the patience or interest in speaking with asinine males, who lack the very common sense required to interact with a fellow living, breathing human being. 

Do not be this type of male. You have been educated now, and you have been warned of the probable repercussions. Make good decisions by thinking before you speak, and rereading before you hit the send button.

You can thank me for sharing, by sending amazon gift cards to mzsydney34@yahoo.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment