Monday, October 22, 2018

Gift because Goddess says so




You may not know this about me, especially if you are new to the sect of Sydney, but I lend my efforts and time to a multitude of charitable endeavors throughout the year. I pride myself on giving back, and expect the gents who serve me, to support my charities with their wallets.

This year, my big push is to provide warmth to those less fortunate, and you my dear boys can aid me by purchasing blankets from my amazon wish list for donation. It is an inexpensive way to show me that you are a decent human being who is worthy of consideration of membership into my selective sect of servants. Truly there is no believable excuse you could think up to negate doing so. 

These blankets are less than $20 apiece, which is doable for even the brokest of jokes. I honestly don't care if you have to scrounge parking lots for pennies to purchase one..in fact that would most likely make me laugh. 

I expect this wish list to be cleared within a month, and no less. It is the least that you can do to please me, and that should be your primary goal, so get on with it gents...clear the list, and be a good boy for Goddess :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment