Thursday, October 25, 2018

Impotent pretense of a penis

The foot attire I wore on my date tonight :) These heels were actually a gift from a female submissive...hot or not?

Gifts...Goddess loves gifts, and you love to give Goddess gifts, so we are a perfect match! You give, I receive..a win win situation. 

The heels of these shoes were used to dig into my man's ass tonight. I bet you little cuckys would pop a pecker knowing that an item you had gifted me with was worn when I was with my man lol. This is just one of the reasons why little cuckys should be begging to buy me gifts for my dates. I love the idea of you spending your hard earned money on things that you will never be able to appreciate in person, and the burn it will cause you when you realize that another man is enjoying the fruits of your labor. Kinda makes you feel like an impotent loser doesn't it...a loser whose only way to please a woman, is with his wallet.

Would you like to be a walking wallet for Goddess and her man. How hot would it be for you to buy Goddess and her man gifts? You would love it you little freak. You know that you aren't good enough in bed for any woman, so you have to pay to get off. You have to pay for all of the fun toys, clothes, and any sensual items Goddess finds pleasing. Clothes, perfume, lotions, hoisery, panties, jewelry etc...anything my heart desires to entice, tease, and seduce my man. If you are a good boy, and please me with your gifts, than I just might let you pull that putrid pecker of yours as you imagine what it would be like to be there in person watching Goddess get down and dirty with her man. I bet you are touching yourself right now, aren't you...STOP!! You are not allowed to stroke or rub that pretense of a penis til you have received permission from Goddess..and Goddess is not pleased with you.

You have been a naughty selfish piglet. You have failed to gift Goddess with goodies, and until you do, she will not even consider relenting on your no yank ban, so I suggest that you do as you have been told, and send Goddess a gift card today, and beg for her to forgive you.

Do it, do it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment