Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Paying your dues

Salutations to those who have chosen to peek into the window of Goddess Sydney Claire's Femdom empire.


 Have you paid your dues? Do you know what it means to pay your dues in service to Goddess Sydney? I imagine that most of you do not, nor will most of you care to find out, but this post is not about you, and you can find your way out :)

Paying your dues means:
1)time spent in service
2)accumulated tithes
3)effort expended in service 

The question you should be asking yourself is, how much time, money, and effort are you willing to expend proving yourself as a worthy submissive male? If your response is "minimal" than you should boot scoot boogie along. I am a all or nothing type of Goddess. Meaning, if you do not give your all, than I will expend zero effort training you to my service.  

Questions not to ask:
1)How long will I have to serve to be considered Goddess Sydney's submissive?
2)How much will I have to tithe to be considered a servant of Goddess Sydney?
3)How hard will I have to work to be considered owned by Goddess Sydney?
4)What will I get for my time, money, and effort? 

Time, money, and effort appear to be the very last things males in the femdom or findom scene wish to part with. Why is that? The resounding answer is that if there is no penile benefit, than you are simply not interested. That is all well and good, but it is not good enough for me, and I will definitely not consider you at all. There are plenty of females out there who will exchange tit for tat, please do knock at their door, and save yourself precious time approaching me. 

I am not for everyone, and that bothers me not at all. I am an acquired taste. I am the that bottle of aged to perfection bourbon, which only the elite can afford to partake of, so for those with happy meal taste, and budget, you will not find a warm welcome from me. 

I actually take pleasure in not appealing to the masses. By not doing so, I am able to glean that those who do come to me are far less likely to be seeking a semen receptacle. Those that I call my own, are evolved beyond that "me me me" mentality. They are mentally mature, aware of their purpose, and accepting of their place in my life. These are requirements in service to Goddess Sydney Claire. I relay all of this, in order to make clear my expectations, and it provides you with the opportunity to ascertain whether you are able and willing to meet them. It is a kindness I do. You may thank me in gift cards :)

Til next I speak....

No comments:

Post a Comment