Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Femdom pets should dress to please

Femdom pets should always dress to please!


Isn't that an adorable look?  I love the little pink bow, but than I always was a pink aficionado! 

I have had tons of males dress in panties for me, and they have loved it, not because they are gay, or bi, but just because women's undergarments are soft, silky, and sexy as hell. I mean, who doesn't like to feel the whisper of silk sliding across their bare skin. It is erotic, and erection inducing.

Doubt me? I challenge any male reading this post to go out and purchase a pair of women's underwear, and try them out for a day. Make sure to account for the size of your swingers when selecting a pair to fit, cause having your dangler and cherries pinched off out the sides is painful, so I have been told.

Wearing panties is not something to be ashamed of. It can actually be quite empowering. Try it just this once, and if you do not like it, feel free to blast me back an "I told you so" message, but I highly doubt that you will lol. If you do like it, than be man enough to message me and admit that you enjoy having your cock and balls rubbing against that softness all day long. I will even go so far as to bet that your panties will have a pre-cum wet stain on the front at the end of the day..if not a full out orgasm saturation spot!

Man up, and take the challenge today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment