Monday, October 15, 2018

Service with a smile

This was a lovely weekend for me! I had some spare time, so I summoned my little brat boy, and brightened up his Sunday :)


 He got the honor of cleaning out and up my new ride he paid for of course...and the ultimate joy of filling it up with gas for the week. Aren't I a generous owner lol

Of course whilst I had him in my claws...there was so much for him to do, and not a bit of it sexy. I bet you were all thinking that serving is comprised of dick rising play, ha ha..you were wrong.

He was tasked with cleaning up the tubing, and outside of my furnace, along with lighting the pilot light for it, cause it was cold this weekend. Not only was he gifted with such an honor, he as well obtained the privilege of cleaning behind my washer and dryer, and pulling out my refrigerator to tidy behind it as well. That gentlemen is what I call the grunge work of service. It is just as much a part of service as fun play time is. 

That is not top say that he did not earn some special time with me, for he did. Why, not because he was entitled to it, but because he serves without complaint or question. I tell him what I need done, and he does it. He comes whenever I beckon, and thanks me for having use for him. That is what endears him to me. He serves without expectation.

Serving without expectation is what makes a male valuable, worthy, and well thought of. Can you ever imagine yourself being such a male? Are you capable of serving without wanting or demanding something you desire in return? 

This gent is why my standards are set at the level I maintain, for I know that there are males out there capable and willing to be what I need them to be in service, and if you are one such as I describe, than you have my permission to reach out to me and apply :)

No comments:

Post a Comment