Thursday, October 4, 2018

Financial Impotence in Findom

Good morning minions of mine

Does anyone know what it means to be impotent? I bet you do lol..and no I am not talking about that shameful problem you have downstairs. I am talking about impotence in relation to findom. 


 Impotence in findom is when you just cannot get it up to send..again not talking about your personal pecker problem. This means that you do not have the juice (cash) to tribute. You are lacking the resources required to spew a cash load into my hot greedy account. That is financial impotence, and it is more than shameful, it is utterly disgustingly ugly. 

Never ever ever show your face in a woman's inbox if you cannot provide for her happiness, and no your dick is not what sweet dreams are made of. Your dick enters the picture only in nightmares. Providing for a woman is one of the most basic tenets of being dubbed a man, for a man who cannot provide is no man at all. He is essentially a boil upon the ass of society, and should be lanced immediately. Get my drift? 

It is more than acceptable if you are a premature ejaculator of tribute though :) You can fill my inbox all night long with those, cause that is the only way you will ever be invited to thrust into my box lol, so get your hands into position, and send send send like a man!

No comments:

Post a Comment