Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Provide for your dick denial

Hello little dicklets :)


 Goddess desires a new mic! I want to create new mp3's which will take you to the edge of dick destruction. I want to tease your auditory senses, and deny you the touch you crave so desperately! 

You like that don't you? You love being denied. You long for the suffering of edging all night long listening to my whiskey soaked dulcet tones. It would be so fucking hot, wouldn't it? Naked and alone in the dark, with my voice echoing in your ears decimating your will to do anything other than obey my whispered commands. You want to be my good boy don't you? You want to earn that sweet release. Cum show me that you are worthy. Cum stuff my inbox full of amazon gift cards for the purchase of a new mic. Provide for your source of torment :)

Better yet...beg me for the honor of gifting me with the tool of your dick destruction, then send send send...and let the game begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment