Friday, October 19, 2018

FemDom proclomation to broke admirers




Normally broke males serve no purpose in Findom, nor are they encouraged to make their presence known, but in this one instance they do have a sacred duty to carry out for Goddess.

Take a vow you cash deprived plebeians..a vow to spread the seeds of Goddess far and wide. Retweet, reblog, like my posts, comment on my blogs, share links to my twitter, IG, and tumblr. Relay to your fellow subby peers that they should be serving the divine Goddess, Sydney Claire. 

Help grow my Financial Fempire. Tell the entire world that you adore, and worship me. Post pics on social media proclaiming your utterly devoted affection for me. Submit photos to me with my name proudly displayed upon your worthless flesh. For those of you who are artistically bent..create fan art for me. Compose poetry in my honor, and share it worldwide. Write stories about your intense craving to serve the one and only Goddess Sydney Claire. then share them with every male you know.

Share the good word of Goddess, and expand my reach. Your goal should be to lead as many worthy males to my inbox as possible. Make yourself useful, and serve a purpose other than consuming the precious 02 needed by your betters.

Start today, and keep it up everyday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment